Sabado, Agosto 20, 2011

Do You Know How to Relax?


Relax -- What's That?

Before I go any further I must confess. I have trouble relaxing. As a matter of fact, I'm on vacation right now, yet I'm writing an article that is, ironically, about relaxation. I don't think I'm alone in my inability to completely relax. How many of us leave our offices every night and leave our jobs behind until the next morning? Not many, I'm sure. So many of us, thanks to technology, find ourselves bringing work with us, even when we are on vacation. I encourage you to take time away from work when you can, but even if that isn't possible, you should find a little time to relax each day. Your mind, body and soul will feel much better.
Music can help keep you calm at work, if you're lucky enough to be able to listen to it while you're there. If not, it can help you unwind after a long day on the job. Elizabeth Scott, the About.com Guide to Stress Management, has put together a list of seven CDs she says are among the best for relaxation and stress relief.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento